Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Currently Obsessed With (Update)


These are the remaining guns I am trying to identify.

And here is the list of guns I believe I've correctly identified, from my previous entry. I still need help with #11.


1. Men In black (Noisy Cricket) (tiny gun top left)
2. 5th Element (most southern gun)
3. Hellboy (The Samaritan) (dead center magnum)
4. Aliens (Pulse Rifle) (large assault gun to the right)
5. Star Wars (Han Solo gun) (Dead center)
6. District 9 (werid looking huge gun in center)
7. Forbidden Planet (upside down at the muzzle)
8. Star Trek (upside down at the cock)
9. Blade Runner (double trigger gun)
10. Drudge Dredd (upside down by trigger)
11. Predator (Shoulder cannon?) ( Trigger?) or Minority Report (shotgun)
12. Stargate (staff at top)
13. Firefly/Serenity (Jane’s Vera gun) (top left big one)
14. Matrix (Agent Desert eagle) (top left)
15. Logan’s Run (muzzle)
16. Space 1999 (Far east weird gun)
17. Lost in Space (upside down above District 9 gun #6)
18. Battlestar Galactica (handle by trigger)
19. Babylon 5 (upside down under Hellboy gun #3)
20. Big Trouble in Little China (Uzi)

No comments:

Post a Comment